Friday, October 19, 2012

7 weeks

How far along? 7w5d

Total weight gain/loss: 0
How big is baby? blueberry
Maternity clothes? no, I did try on some of my jeans today and they are too big so I had to do the hair tie around the button trick

Stretch marks? nope

Sleep: I had a really hard time last night, not sure why I guess I couldn't get comfortable
Best moment this week: nothing really exciting this week
Movement: nope, I keep having little phantom flutters but baby is too tiny
Cravings: sweet frog frozen yougart
Aversions: Not really
Gender: been calling it he this week
Labor Signs: no
Pregnancy Symptoms: tired! and sick, headache
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: nothing yet, I keep forgetting I'm pregnant
What I am looking forward to: Nov. 13, next appointment
Upcoming appointments: Nov. 13

Weekly Wisdom: I forgot how blah pregnancy was
Milestones: freaking out about having 3 kids, don't know about taking care of an infant and 2 3 year olds.  I'll never sleep again!


No comments:

Post a Comment