Friday, October 19, 2012

6 Weeks

Pregnancy Questionnaire #2:

How far along? 6w3d
Total weight gain/loss: 0
How big is baby? blueberry
Maternity clothes? no (but ordered a bunch of winter things)
Stretch marks? only left over ones from the girls
Sleep: normal but still exhausted, I've been going to bed early
Best moment this week: first ultrasound and saw just one baby with a little heartbeat!  111hb
Movement: me lots, baby none.  My leg has started to go numb when I stand to long
Cravings: baked potato
Aversions: Not really, but everything is very smelly- not really interested in sweets
Gender: I'm feeling girl but we have no idea
Labor Signs: no
Pregnancy Symptoms: tired!  Numbness in leg and fingers
Belly Button in or out? in, it will probably stay that way it didn't even pop when I was pregnant with the girls
What I miss: nothing yet, I keep forgetting I'm pregnant
What I am looking forward to: not feeling just fat
Upcoming appointments: Nov. 13
Weekly Wisdom: sleep is a good thing
Milestones: One baby!  That little heart beat flutter


No comments:

Post a Comment