Friday, April 16, 2010

3 years

April 14, 2007: Our Wedding Day





Ok first things first- I wish I was still that thin!
My husband and I have been married for 3 years. What an amazing journey it has been so far, I look forward to the next 63 more years.
Things I will never forget about that day:
- I was so nervous before and as soon as I saw J and started walking down the aisle all of that lifted.
- I loved the father daughter dance and my dad telling me how proud he was of us. Making my dad proud means the world to me.
- When we went to the hotel room J signed in and I was standing in the lobby. Two tourists wanted their pictures taken with me in my wedding dress!
- The Ritz has the best room service (it was all we had eaten all day!)
- Disney World for our honeymoon was the best trip ever!
I love you J and I don't know how I could have survived the last 7 months without you. Thank you for taking care of me and the girls. Thank you for my darling pumpkins. I love you!


1 comment: