Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More POTD catch up

I've been taking pictures (for the most part) but I really stink at posting them every day. So I might start doing my POTD for this week all in one post. Any way here are a bunch to kind of catch me up. I didn't upload my pics from yesterday and haven't taken one today.

Jan. 13
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is the girls' 4 month "birthday" pic. I can't believe how big they have gotten. They are such people now. They always have been but now they really interact with you and smile and laugh. It's been fun watching them grow.

Jan. 14
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I put one of the girls' high chairs together all by myself, hence the picture of my accomplishment! I had to use real screws and stuff, it was hardcore. All in preperation of starting solids the next day!

Jan. 15
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
S thinks rice cereal isn't worth the trouble. No thanks Dad.

Jan. 16
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
L thinks solids are the best thing ever! She yells at me when I stop feeding her to feed her sister. She has also discovered that she can blow raspberries and spray food all over her, her sister and me.

Jan. 17
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
S getting a little better at eating but not so much at sitting up in her chair.

Jan. 18
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is L's new favorite face. She loves sucking on her bottom lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment