Tuesday, January 19, 2010

4 months

It's been a long long weekend full of J and I trying to catch up on things around the house. This includes fixing all kinds of plumbing problems in a 30 year old house, cleaning carpets that our stressed out cats have decided to use as a litter box, and trying to comfort two sick girls.

The girls have very runny noses but the doctor said that it seems to be only that- runny noses. They went for their 4 month well visit on the 14th and are both growing so much! They are in the mid range for percentiles (S is on the tall side). L did much better with her shots and we got to start solids. I have lots of Photo of the days to post and a few food videos/photos.

I start my next graduate course tomorrow so I'm not sure when I will actually get things up though. Hopefully soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment