Friday, October 28, 2011

NaNoWriMo

Ready for this one? Ok y'all already knew I was a little off my rocker but I've decided to participate in National Novel Writing Month again. Sounds awesome right? Yep totally is.

The gist:
You write a 50,000 word novel during the month of Novemeber with a bunch of other crazy people.

This year I've decided to tell the blogosphere about it so maybe I will actually finish. My first go was in 2008. Not sure why I didn't finish, I think being the yearbook adviser had something to do with that. I didn't participate in 2009 because I was really busy trying to keep 2 month old twins alive and you know barely had time to shower. Last year I tried again and wrote maybe 30,000 words. Not bad but hoping to finish this year.

I'm having my middle school Creative Writing students join me. They always have a blast. The goal for them is to hit 50,000 words as a class. One of my classes did last year.

Wish us luck and join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment