Wednesday, June 16, 2010

9 Months

Miss S,
Oh my goodness how I love you. You have grown so much over the last few months, I can hardly believe that you were once the tiny baby I brought home from the hospital. You used to fit in one of my arms and we would carry you around like a little football. Now your long legs dangle off my lap when I read you bed time stories. Although you are never on my lap for long. You love to come in for a quick snuggle and then you are off again. I love our snuggles though.

You are into everything now and have just learned how to crawl on your knees. You figured it out so quickly. You started with rolling every where, then you army crawled and now full blown crawling. You also love to pull yourself up and like to test the waters with trying to stand on your own. Yesterday Daddy and I were playing on the floor with you and your sister and you were crawling all over Daddy. You would pull yourself up on him and then you would let go and fall right on your backside. Then you would look up at me and just laugh.

I think I say "S no!" more than I say anything else but it doesn't bother you. You like to turn and look at me when I say no and smile at me. Then you go right back to what you were doing. When I come and get you you cry, and really let me know what kind of trouble I'm in. No matter how much you keep Daddy and I on our toes your little laugh is just infectious and you love sharing it with everyone.

I am very proud to say that you are me inside and out, I hope you will be proud of that fact one day.

I love you!
Momma

(please ignore my leg!)

My little L,
You are my little snuggle bug and such a momma's girl and I love it! No matter what kind of day I am having when I pick you up at daycare and you clap your hands and wiggle and grin from ear to ear because I am there it melts my heart. When you fall and bump your head and you reach for me to make it better it makes me feel like super mom.
You are sweet as sugar but you can be quite the diva, and you make Daddy and I laugh. You want things the way you want them. Heaven forbid I try and get you dressed when you don't want to or put you in your carseat. You will clench up your little fists and wave them and yell. So you usually get what you want! I guess Daddy and I will need to stop that soon.
You have gotten so big in the last months. You have always been my little peanut but you are catching up to your sister, and you stand your own against her now. You even steal your toys back! You are my little examiner. You love to take things in your hand and turn them over and over to figure out how they work. You imitate very well and figured out how to clap first. You LOVE to dance. You wiggle your little shoulders and it is so cute to watch you.
I love you so much and can't wait to watch you grow into the amazing person you are going to become.
Love you,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment