Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Quilting

So since I've been pregnant with little girl I've basically done zero quilting.  I really need to get back to it because I have lots to do!  So I'm going to link up with Sew BitterSweet a her Lovely Year of Finishes to try and achieve something in April.

My list:
1. finish square for MoMs bee (piece)
2. Finish Grey Diamond quilt (sandwich, quilt, bind)
3. Quilt for baby girl


I also need to finish a quilt for J that needs to be sandwiched, quilted and bound, I have one for Soph I've been working on blocks for and then just a fun one that I'm almost done with all the blocks.  That might be too much for April.

Baby girl is still hanging in there.  I'm 31 weeks along and she has been busy busy growing.  I'll post an update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment