Thursday, September 27, 2012

Baby 3 week 5

Pregnancy Questionnaire #1:


How far along? 5w

Total weight gain/loss: 1lb

How big is baby? poppy seed

Maternity clothes? no

Stretch marks? only left over ones from the girls

Sleep: pretty normal except the girls have been sick and waking between 3-5 am
Best moment this week: missing my period, the second line popping up on the stick

Movement: me lots, baby none

Cravings: Mexican

Aversions: Not really

Gender: I'm feeling girl but we have no idea

Labor Signs: no

Pregnancy Symptoms: so thirsty all the time, some nausea but really not bad, things stink

Belly Button in or out? in, it will probably stay that way it didn't even pop when I was pregnant with the girls

What I miss: nothing yet

What I am looking forward to: my first ultrasound, I really want to make sure it is just one

Upcoming appointments: Oct. 8

Weekly Wisdom: it's probably a bad idea to tell everyone already

Milestones: two lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment